post-image

When Israel’s biggest hotel closed for good, its residents were left in the lurch

introduce

When Israel announced that its biggest hotel would be closing in mid-October, a large section of the city’s tourist-heavy tourist industry had already fled.

The hotel had operated for over half a century and had a reputation for being a safe haven for those looking for an escape from the constant violence of Israel’s war on Gaza.

But now, that reputation is going to be tarnished.

After a month of heavy fighting between Israel and Hamas, the hotel’s owners announced that it would be closed in mid October, after its owners decided that the security situation was deteriorating and that the hotel was no longer the safest place for its guests.

Israel’s tourism department has announced that the country will not be able to accommodate its tourists.

The announcement comes after the Israeli military announced on Wednesday that it had taken over the security of the hotel, as well as all of its surrounding areas, and will be shutting it down on October 31.

In response, the city of Tel Aviv, which has a population of nearly one million, decided to offer its residents a choice: Stay at a hotel that was closed in October or rent out rooms to tourists.

In Tel Aviv’s tourist district, the “hotel in the desert” has become the scene of an online boycott campaign.

The boycott campaign is organized by a coalition of groups including the group “No to the hotel,” which claims that the Tel Aviv Hotel’s closure is a violation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child and the Convention Against Torture.

It is also the first boycott to be officially launched against the hotel in Israel.

This campaign has been led by the tourism department, and it has been joined by a number of other groups, including the Telangana-based NGO Peace and Justice and the anti-Hamas coalition Peace Now.

The campaign has attracted a lot of media attention in the country, including on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, as the boycott is being discussed on Twitter by people like Daniel Dias and Michael Ben-David.

According to Peace Now, the boycott has attracted support from a number the international community, including governments, the United Nations, the European Union, and many of the world’s largest travel companies.

In a statement released on Wednesday, Peace Now wrote that “this boycott will continue until the hotel is closed, regardless of whether the hotel owners want to accept the boycott or not.”

According to the statement, the group also claims that Israel’s tourism ministry has not been transparent about its plans and that “Israel’s security services are planning to shut down the hotel as soon as possible.”

The hotel in the DesertThe hotel’s owner, a Jewish businessman named Yoav Keren, who has a background in real estate and hospitality, has said that he has been dealing with the threat of closure for months.

He told The Jerusalem Times that he initially thought that the company was going to close its doors, but that the situation had worsened over the past few weeks, with more and more Israeli soldiers entering the hotel and even kidnapping guests.

Keren said that on Thursday, he received a call from the police informing him that the police had opened a search warrant on the hotel.

“The police told me that they had found a bag that contained money, which they had confiscated from the owners of the property.

They said that they wanted to arrest them,” he said.

The police, however, later released the hotel owner, saying that they only had to issue a citation for the theft, which was later dropped.

Keren said that the Israeli authorities are trying to use this as a pretext to close the hotel again, although he said that this time, they are willing to give him a chance to come up with an alternative plan.

“They will only close the business if I agree to it, and I can’t refuse,” he told The Times.

“I don’t want to stay at the hotel.”

Keren has been contacted by the Times, but he did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Israeli tourism department did not respond to the Times’ request for further comment.

Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have both said that Israel has the right to shut the hotel down, and that it is the duty of the government to defend the country from “terrorists.”

Kerens response to the boycott campaign has drawn criticism from many.

According to Haaretz, the Israeli tourism ministry claimed that the boycott had been launched against Israel and that only the hotel had been singled out.

The tourism department is an official body under the Prime Minister’s Office and is part of the Israeli government.

Keren said on Wednesday in a Facebook post that he was not aware that the tourism ministry had used the boycott as a political tool to pressure the hotel to close.

“That is not true.

The tourism department was not responsible for the decision to close this hotel,” he wrote.

“It was the decision of the tourism minister, not the tourism authorities, and

Tags:
, ,